District Nurse - Permanent 0.7FTE
Dunstan Hospital, Central Otago
Opportunity awaits a Registered Nurse keen to experience the multiple benefits of joining our District Nursing Team based at Dunstan Hospital, Clyde ……. Living the Central Otago lifestyle dream and achieving better work life balance. Being part of the impressive range of Central Otago Health Services, you will share in our VISION - to be a lead provider and educator of rural health care for our communities.
The District Nursing team based in Clyde and Wanaka consider it a privilege to provide specialised Nursing Services to people in their own homes and from Nurse Lead Clinics. This friendly, supportive, and fun team look forward to welcoming you. This is a permanent, 0.7FTE position that offers continual growth, with practice development encouraged and assisted. An additional bonus is our wonderful On-site café.
Successful Applicant will:
• Apply clinical evidence-based expertise to deliver an exceptional standard of nursing care.
• Working confidently as an autonomous district nurse and effectively as a team member.
• Work in partnership with the patients their whānau/family and those within the wider health care team to achieve the goals of care.
• Begin your day by strategising with the team, before heading out into the community. This may require travel to our Wanaka base.
Applicants are required to have:
• A current NZNC Annual practicing certificate
• A minimum of three years post registration experience
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
• Confident computer skills
• A current full driver’s license
If you are interested in this role and have any questions, please contact;
Olivia A'Court - Acting Charge Nurse: email@example.com
or Tina Gilbertson - Nursing Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email your application form, covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
Applications will remain open until all positions are filled.