Human Resources Administrator
Part time permanent position
Central Otago Health Services Limited – Dunstan Hospital
Dunstan Hospital is looking for a Human Resources Administrator to support the staff and managers in our busy Hospital and Health Service. This position is for 20 to 25 hours per week and involves all facets of HR administration including recruitment and staff onboarding.
This role will give you the opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional attention to detail and ability to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner. You will need to be adept at using your initiative while working autonomously but also as an integral part of a wider finance team. We can offer you a friendly supportive working environment with competitive remuneration.
About You: we are looking for someone with:
• A background in human resource administration that exhibits your organisational ability, excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
• A mature and flexible approach, a great communicator with the ability to build a good rapport with our staff and external stakeholders.
• The ability to work cooperatively in a wider team environment.
• An interest in reviewing and developing service excellence initiatives.
• Excellent problem-solving skills teamed with high level computer skills which will include proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, Microsoft Teams
• The highest standard of confidentiality and discretion are essential.
• Previous experience within human resource administration in the health care industry would be helpful but is not essential.
Applications close Thursday 6 July, 5.00pm.
Please apply with an application form, cover letter and CV (including 2 referees) to:
The HR Administrator
PO Box 30,
Clyde, Central Otago, 9341