Physiotherapist Fixed Term
Central Otago Health Services Limited – Dunstan Hospital
Central Otago Health Services Limited is looking for a New Zealand Registered Physiotherapist to join our dynamic team based at Dunstan Hospital. The successful candidate will be a team-player with excellent clinical and communication skills. The service provides inpatient, outpatient and community physiotherapy services.
We require someone who is able to work 0.5 to 0.7 FTE until the end of March 2023. The fixed term role is available due to a targeted focus on reducing our patient waiting times.
The person we are seeking will have:
• Sound clinical experience in inpatient, community and outpatient settings.
• An ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people including working with the elderly, and people with chronic musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
• Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills.
• High levels of motivation and passion for the physiotherapy profession.
• A client centred approach to practice.
• The ability to work autonomously with a practical and solution focus.
• A desire to work in a rural inter-disciplinary setting.
We take pride in supporting our staff to grow as clinicians and provide a supportive environment to promote excellence.
Applications will close when the position is filled.
If you believe you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please apply with an application form, cover letter and CV (including 2 referees) to:
The HR Administrator
PO Box 30,
Clyde, Central Otago, 9341
Applications will be assessed as they come in and the position may be filled at any time.